Tuesday, May 17, 2005

I'm a Ski Nut, too


erin
Originally uploaded by mchughtie.
So you remember this person, this tiny invasive beauty queen with clever clothing plopping right down in Your third grade classroom and be-bopping around school with a ponytail and an earwig-infested pepper and you knew instantly that you would be friends. Why does 18 years of knowing someone make you feel like you're just beginning? We have a long and winding story that can be told in seven seconds at a bar, my longest-standing (Have some fallen? I'll never tell) friend and I. Happy birthday Erin. I've been saving this picture for you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin MacLachlan said...

you could always say, "this is my oldest friend, erin" and gloriously lead people to believe that no, i'm not twelve, but rather eighty-three.

much love to you, colleen, oh sarcastic fourth-grader with wings and a trombone.

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home