Monday, August 14, 2006

Proposition number two


Foot bath
Originally uploaded by mchughtie.
Lower River Division Darra
West District Pakalinding
Upper Basic School

Dear Mariama,
I am very glad to write you this letter. My dear is me: Abdou K. Kinteh how are you my dear am very glad and so happy to write you this letter my dear Mariama. The reason why am writing this letter to you is just about a short question and the quistion is all about love. I just want to tell you how much I love you. I love you 1,000. I kiss you 99%. I love you and I want to marraige you. Yas or no. Me and you are lovers. Me and you will MARRIAGE. I love you mariama. 1,000 tims.

May I marriage you?

3 Comments:

Blogger Erin MacLachlan said...

Sweetie. I miss you. I feel that you may need a bodyguard. May I be of service? I am back, by the way, and feeling extremely at odds with this place.

1:44 PM  
Blogger mchughtie said...

I could use a bodyguard, yikes. But this one I can take, he's only in 8th grade, (which, granted, could mean he's older than me) so I can handle it.

12:30 PM  
Blogger Erin MacLachlan said...

I kiss you 99%.

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home