Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Why laughing aches


swing
Originally uploaded by mchughtie.
How funny to be leaving this life for a while. Making sense of my motives is nothing but a hilarious dance with words, ungainly and futile. For example the words, "I want to understand another culture" ring goofily to me when I've never made sense of the culture I belong to, or at least never belonged to a culture that made sense. And the idea of loving, loving my life right now, as is, what of that? That's funniest of all I think, choosing to walk away from the best moments of my life so far.

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin MacLachlan said...

maybe it's only the best moment because you're walking away...

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love to you. what more can i say. too much.

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home