Friday, July 06, 2007
Wednesday, July 04, 2007
Undertaken in school yards
- Watched sheep give birth (to another sheep.)
- Took bucket bath.
- Asked goats to leave the library.
- Nursed football wounds.
- Answered someone's cell phone for them during mass prayer.
- Fought over chicken scraps with another volunteer.
- Burned books (due to termite infestation.)
- Avoided marriage proposal.
- Considered marriage proposal.
- Woke caretaker from his nap (in a wheelbarrow.)
- Startled donkies using pit latrinte (for wrong purpose.)
- Explained the use of Beanie Baby Collector's Guide and Bowling for Boys found in box of donated books.
- Found common ground with a man who's religious beliefs prevent him from shaking my hand.
- Danced with barren women with a gourd on my head.
- Marked papers by headlamp.
- Learned that Jawoh adds the "h" to his name "according to his feeling" and that's how it appears on his passport.