Thursday, April 29, 2010
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
25 questions from the front lines
1. Ms. King, can newspapers be fiction?
2. Ms. King, cat eat rabbit? And also dog?
3. Are chimpanzees friendly?
4. What feeling is white?
5. Where does toilet water go?
6. Ms. King are you bigger than a lion?
7. Why is your name Ms. King? It should be Mrs. Queen.
8. Have you been to a nightclub where people are fighting?
9. Why don’t you have a boyfriend? (It’s time for you to look for one.)
10. Ms. King, when you laugh too much you will cry. Why?
11. Ms. King, you were a baby?
12. Ms. King, when I am old I will like girls? I will marry?
13. Ms. King, when I am 18 I will go to aniversity?
14. Can I take this (penny, scrap of paper, random fleck of lint, popsicle stick, etc.) home?
15. Do mosquitoes fart?
16. Do you go on facebook? (My mom’s on it all the time)
17. Ms. King, lions eat polar bears?
18. Was your dad a King?
19. Why didn’t you try to look nice today? (Ms. Leen did)
20. Can you give us homework with balloons?
21. Can I take this stick home to feed my termites?
22. Feeding my termites, that is good?
23. Are you a Christian?
24. Do you miss us?
25. After dismissal are you sad?
Monday, April 12, 2010
Haikus by Grade 2's
Recess was so fun
Swinging in the atmosphere
No one disturbing
Deep, deep nail polish
Please I want to put it on
Please mom I want to
Terrible car crash
almost had a heart attack
bad taxi, bad car
It seemed like 2 years ago
but it was last week
Playing with my doll
I made her hair so pretty
Where are her hair clips?